Cookies are required for CMS to enable core site functionality and are automatically enabled when you use it. Cookies are used for a few general purposes like:
- To allow our website and services to function correctly.
- To understand how our website and services are functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our services.
- To enhance your experience on our sites and provide functionality that means for example you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our site or to record what purchases you’ve made on our site.
- To help us deliver content specific to your interests.
- To process your requests.